Re: 1979 20v MKI Takes on a porshe 911 on the track video.

What MPH did they get in that run?
 Even my 126hp to the wheels rabbit in full street trim nowhere near drag
spec managed low 14s but only went low 90s MPH.
A guy here with a turbo GSR powered civic would run identical 13.8 times as
me in my scirocco but he would go almost 20 mph faster. He is going sleeper
look in a 4 door on stock tires even. Funny thing is generally wheelspin
creates higher trap speeds. I go slower yet quicker on slicks.

I hope he went at least 110 MPH.

Jasin
MK1 nutter