RE: Tech- lost dash and parking lights.

There is no fuse for dash lights on an early rocco which I beleive is what
Mike has. There is a wire in the back of the headlight switch that I beleive
is red and small taht goes to the parking lights and dash lights. I just did
this fix about 2 weeks ago. Could be something else but its an easy check.
GL! and let us know what you find.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA