Re: Bad/Good news, mostly bad

Very interesting!!!  It almost sounds as though your oil return holes in
your head are plugged with something and running at such a high rpm pumped
all the oil up top and starved the system.  Did the temp gauge show anything
out of the norm?  Check the compression and if it is ok, I would probably
try to start the thing and see if you hear anything weird.  Keep us updated
this is really curious!!

Dave

> Saturday, November 24, 2001 10:30pm
> hey guys, something happend last night. i was comming home from Santa
Maria,