(FS) Power Window Doors 16v

Hey all!!

I parted a 16v out last summer and I have these doors here that I need to
get rid of.  The panels are perfect, window switches, glass, regulators,
driver's power mirror switch, driver's power mirror, and the doors
themselves.  Obviously I wouldn't want to ship the doors but would be
willing to sell the doors themselves cheap to someone local.  They are in
pieces right now and I can make sure that the regulators and switches and
mirror works (test them).  The doors are in good shape and the body kit
piece has been removed at the bottom of the doors.  They are red and came
off of a 87 16v Scirocco.  The shipping for the smaller parts would be
fairly cheap but I wouldn't really want to ship the doors or glass.  Anyone
interested can let me know offline (Please).  First come first serve!!
Thanks!!

Dave

P.S.  I have a bunch of other things from the car still so let me know if
there is anythine else you might need!