Re: Brazilian GOL and Scirocco

Got any better links? From what I can gather is that you are saying that a
post '90 Fox is the same as a Gol. This still does not mean that a pre '90
Fox is the same. But I do see what you are getting at. The facts still
remain that you cannot bolt a '87 Gol fender onto an '87 Fox without
changing alot more parts.

Who knows maybe in 4 years the Passit and A6 WILL be the same.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop