Re: 1.6Lengine updated

Yep, in order to mount the JH head onto the EN block the oil return line
needs to be welded shut (on the head) and re-drilled smaller.
I am running the EN block (overbored to 82.5mm) with the modified JH head
and I like the power (not a monster tho').
A little headwork and a G-grind cam and you got yourself a nice little
motor.

Randy

> Keep in mind the real power killer on the EN-EH engines are the valves.
> Poor tiny little things, I think they are 33in/31out.  AFAIK, swapping a
JH