RE: Ultimate Tech Question

Oh alright if I have to.

The the "silver falley apart things" are actually the chrome strips that
highlight the armrest recession. One is postioned above the arm rest and
below the top of the door panel, the other is positioned between the bottom
of the armrest and the top of the map pocket (stowage box per etka). HTH
this helps, if you are still unsure go to the etka and view the diagram.

Damn it was a harder question than I thought. LOL (I'm evil) =8^O

Brian

87 16v
86 8v (parts car)
85 Wolfsburg (new parts car)