Re: 1.6Lengine updated

Well dont be upset if you have a 1.6l. they are better IMHO. Like I said
before; they even put out more hp. This means dont forget to rev that puppy
up high! It is  a very strong engine and very difficult to kill.

AFA your power brake issue; make sure you have a large vacuum hose going
from the brake booster to the middle of the intake manifold. If it is
connected and the one way valve is installed in the proper direction (arrow
poits to the engine) then you will be in need of another booster. Good time
to upgrade to the MKII booster with a 25mm master cylinder.

HTH

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA