Re: Parts cars (on the soapbox again)

--- josh Wyte <josh_wyte@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Well, here's my reasoning for stripping this car...
>
> Yes, it's straight and with a little work, would even
> drive.

Then do a little work, make it drive, and sell it for more
than you paid.  Then you're ahead of the game money-wise
AND can either buy the parts you need or find a more
suitable donor car.

> However, it's an 8v, which I have no interest in.

So?  It's a Scirocco, and therefore rare.  Fix it, sell it,
buy what you need to piece together the 16v.

Incidentally, what *do* you need?  I've stripped several
(wrecked in one way or the other) Sciroccos and have plenty
of parts.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos