Re: Neuspeed supercharger THE FACTS!!!!

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001 03:17:29 -0800 "Dave Ewing" <rabbit16v@prodigy.net>
writes:
>Ok all, I got the new VW Power (winter 2002) here and they did a write
>up on
>the Nuespeed supercharger kit.
>this article Les Bidrawn says (quote) "The Nuespeed supercharger is
>one of
>the best things to happen to VW tuning since a company called Okrasa
>bolted
>dual carbs and ported heads to a 36hp Bug, effectively doubling it's
>output".  What a Crock!!!  Nothing about the Callaway setups, Drake,
>Oettinger, etc.  Anyway, FWIW!!
>
>Dave

FWIW, I have a guy here locally to me who wants me to install this
supercharger on his A4 Golf. Ill do it in a couple weeks and let you know
how it instals and ill also do a before and after with the G-meter and
see what its got.

That article is pretty lame, Dave. They boast about how great it is and
when you look at their numbers, it aint shit. The beginning of the
article reads like a advertizement only to finally get to the numbers and
it didnt match what they were saying about it. "Its great, output was
massively increased"........  whatever.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!