RE: synthetic and conventional oil question

Yeah I just switched 2 weeks ago (temp dropped below 30'F) from 20w50 to
10w40 Dino Castrol GTX, starter and engine said thank you (and about time
damnit! heheh, if the temperature keeps teh way it has been, should not be
an issue, but I can expect dropping to 10w30 for lower temperatures
(read-negative temps)

A Texan Scirocco = Patrick Bureau
Http://longcoeur.com/scirocco
1985 8v Prowler Orange GTX/Kamei Project
AIM: Patricdlc, ICQ 32918816, MSN: patricdlc@hotmail.com