RE: Buzzing flasher relay!!

Well I would say check your ground from your control arm (on steering
column) then as you say you ruled out the relay itself. (I am assuming by
replacing it.) try that.

A Texan Scirocco = Patrick Bureau
Http://longcoeur.com/scirocco
1985 8v Prowler Orange GTX/Kamei Project
AIM: Patricdlc, ICQ 32918816, MSN: patricdlc@hotmail.com