Buzzing flasher relay!!

Anyone know what this means? I have ruled out the turn signal switch, 4way
switch, grounds, and the relay itself.  I was just wondering if anyone had
any great insite before I tell this guy he needs a fuse box!!  It is on a 78
Rabbit and has been sitting for a while (in the NW Rainforest state of WA).
I loaned him my Bentley so I can't look up the diagram.  Any help will be
appreciated and hunches are welcome!

Dave

P.S.  Turn signals work but the relay buzzes when the turn signal switch is
in the OFF position!