81 Scirocco S - [How To] Trim back to black

Ok, yet another mod (tired of me yet?).
Got tired of my silver (used to be black) Scirocco S trim and decided to
paint it back to black.

<http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=163622>

I hope this gives someone else a little incentive to do theirs.
Once you start taping stuff off it goes by pretty fast, just gotta start :)
I found the SEM products (Self Etching Primer and Trim Paint) are VERY good
against abrasion and weathering.
My black painted door handles are two years old and still look new with this
paint.
I also did the F/R wiper arms and will soon do the Mirror bases.

Enjoy :)

Randy