Beetle Buggin'!!!!!

I picked up Beetle Buggin' this afternoon at Menard's of all places (for
all you non-Midwesters, it's a home inprovement warehouse, i.e. Lowe's,
Home Depot, etc).  It was $5 brand new, so I couldn't pass it up.  What
a cool game!!  Awesome graphics, cool cars, neat music, and it's VW
related!!  What more could a guy want?  It seems interesting that I saw
it just a week or so after it came up on a list thread.  And, when I
checked out (with my VW hat) the check-out guy was a VW fan too.
Just thought I'd share.
Nate
'81
'84

If anyone wants a copy (I have no idea of the availability) I'd be happy
to burn copys for the price of a CD-R.