Scirocco issues

Hello all. I am looking for some help. I bought my Roc about 4 weeks ago. I
paid 2,400 for it. They allowed me to "test drive" the car over the weekend.
I found numerous things wrong with it. The rubber piece in the front mount
was torn. The rear mount was torn, and also the bolts were ripped right out
of the bracket. The passenger side outer cv joint was noisy. The drivers
side ball joint was ready to fall apart. The a/c idler pully on the water
pump was real loose and noisy. (The original had some sort of rubber damper
in it that was gone, I replaced it with a solid metal pulley from a jetta)
The odometer was not working, but the speedometer worked fine. It needed two
tires. It needs a passenger side rear brake caliper. The clutch is also not
far from the grave. I think thars it, but it seems like I'm forgetting
something. Oh, the driverside fender is dented and the molding is broke. I
bought al these things to the dealers attention. He agreed to fix all the
mechanical things and get it inspected. I dropped the car off that Monday,
at the end of the day He calls and says They need to put 2 inner tie rods on
it, but they had to order them.The next day I wait and at about 3:30 I call
and He says that their mechanic didn't show up. So I wait another day, only
to find out that now, their mechanic cannot figure out how to do it. So now
they are going to send it out. I wait another day and they still have not
sent it to their garage. Now he knows I am not happy and promises to have it
done on Friday. I finally get the car back at 6:30 Friday evening. I pick it
up right as they are closing and leaving (how convenient for them) The car
was supposed to be ready at 5 and my ride had left so I had to drive the car
home. I quickly realized that they had fixed nothing!!!!!!! Man I was so
mad. So anyway, what I want to know is, do any of you know whether I have
any legal recourse??? I mean, they put an inspection sticker on the car and
the odometer didn't work and it has an exhaust leak(thats what else I was
forgetting), the two bad tires were still on it.
    Anyway, thanks for listening to my rant. If any of you have any advice
please post!!!! THANKS!!!!!

Jason Neubold
86 Tornado Red 16v
85 Tornado Red Audi Coupe GT