Re: RE:Neuspeed supercharger

Last I saw was $3500 and that didn't include some necessary parts but I
didn't look too close because I don't have a 2.0L cross flow and only looked
to shake my head!!  But hey, I hope I find someone who dropped $4000 grand
into some add on supercharger that is suppose to make their car a rocket
because they will only be seeing red, tail light red!!

$2000, $4000, may as well be $1,000,000 to me!!

Dave

> Dude, you keep thinking that charger is $4000, it isn't.
>
> Think *HALF* that price.
>
> Eric
>
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2001, Dave Ewing wrote:
>
> > Ok, ok it isn't necessarily junk but I haven't been too impressed with
any
> > "Nuespeed" part especially since they service EVERYONE not just VWs
anymore.
> > BUT, if you got the money, then by all means, go for it but I can think
of A
> > LOT of other things to do for $4000 to blow away anyone running this
> > supercharger.  I could even but together a N/A motor with less that
$1000
> > and you'd only see my tail lights (or my side markers while you were
lined
> > up beside me right before you saw my tailights)!! No offense!!  Just my
> > opinion!!
> >
> > Dave
> >
> > > You know the English language is a powerful thing.....
> > > Calling something junk because it's too expensive (in your
estimation!) is
> > > clearly a mistatement.
> > > The word "junk" is defined:
> > >
> > > 1 : pieces of old cable or cordage used especially to make gaskets,
mats,
> > > swabs, or oakum
> > > 2 a (1) : old iron, glass, paper, or other waste that may be used
again in
> > > some form (2) : secondhand, worn, or discarded articles (3) : CLUTTER
1b b
> > :
> > > something of poor quality : TRASH c : something of little meaning,
worth,
> > or
> > > significance
> > >
> > > None of which applies to the Neuspeed kit!
> > > It may be too expensive for what it does, but it isn't "junk!"
> > > Just like everyone "ripping" shit out and "slapping" shit on! No
wonder
> > your
> > > cars don't run right after all the ripping and slapping.
> > > Dan

Chem-tronics