Re: RE:Neuspeed supercharger

No, I may have misled people.  It is because the parts are not made by them!
I can't think of any parts that they have actually made themselves and
marketed.  As far as a business is concerned, they have done well and in the
new american way fashion, by profiting off of others' ideas and work.  I
don't know, I guess there is nothing wrong with them it just bugs me when
someone puts their name on somebody else's parts and claims that they are
theirs.  I only have one Nuespeed item on my car and that is the upper
stressbar for the A1 16v swap since there are only a few out there and
Potterman got it for me cheap.  No offense, just don't make a habit of
buying stuff from them for the above reasons and I know it may be juevenile,
but those are my reasons.  HTH!!

Dave

P.S.  I don't have any problem if others have Nuespeed parts on their cars
and actually have respect for you since it shows you have a lot more money
to sink into your cars then I do!!