Re: Neuspeed supercharger

Further open Question to (perhaps) Clarify things: NeuSpeed used to
concentrate on VW stuff but later expanded to H@ondas and such.  Makes a
diff?

Concession on my Rhetorical Hay Ride (Freshly mowed btw); folks who have
purchased NSpeed stuff over the ages _have_ had at least _some_ trouble
w/ stuff, I'm not a hands on experience guy in this case but maybe it
included sway bar brackets breaking and being replaced and breaking
repeatedly, etc.

TBerk
Up too late/Early