Re: Looking for 2.0L 16V engine/head (cheap)

Uh-oh...

I've already been chided twice on this, now thrice.  And I've also been
wrong twice today already on the autox list.

I interpreted the update/backdate rule to allow this, as
Golf/Jetta/Sciroccs 16V all appear on the same line.  Therefore, a Golf
2.0L 16V is legal in a Scirocco...right?  or wrong?

Ron