Re: Drake engines? Who, what, where?

They were the "Drake" in Meyer-Drake Offenhauser, the Indy engine builder
of yesteryear.  They made some circle track engines based on VW engines
and, I think, some super vee engines.  I think I may even have one of their
old brochures sitting around somewhere.  They went out of
business.  According to a former employee, they had top notch engineering,
but were not so good at marketing & sales.

Chris