Re: Looking for 2.0L 16V engine/head (cheap)

Cheapass Ron wrote:

> I interpreted the update/backdate rule to allow this, as
> Golf/Jetta/Sciroccs 16V all appear on the same line.  Therefore, a Golf
> 2.0L 16V is legal in a Scirocco...right?  or wrong?

Right.  But, if some miracle driver takes top spot in DSP Nats in a 2.0
Scirocco 16V, I could see the SEB finding the error in their ways and
putting the Scirocco 16V on its own line.  If that was the case, you'd
go straight to Street Mod with the 2.0.  Is it worth taking the chance?

Mike