From: Brian Haygood [mailto:Scirious@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 12:25 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Cool alternative to the TSR linkage kit

To everybody,

Dude, what is up with the tempers on this list.  It's really getting old.

Anyway, what I was planning on saying is that off the top of my head I can
think of 35 threaded rod ends we use on our Formula car, and we have never
had one unwind itself.  It's more common that we have a hell of a time
loosening them.  I'm not saying it didn't happen or implying anything else,
just that its rare for the jamb nut to even loosen, much less the rod end
adjust itself.  Maybe poor tolerances on the threads or something?  I don't
know.

That's a statement of my experience, with a touch of opinion.  If something
about that unnerves you, I really don't care to hear about it.

-BH

[Disclaimer]This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional, or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee you
must not use, disclose, or copy this transmission. This E-mail is not
intended to impose nor shall it be construed as imposing any legally binding
obligation upon GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. and/or any of its
subsidiaries or associated companies. Neither GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics
Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries or associated companies gives any
representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the
contents of this E-mail. GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. shall not be held
liable to any person resulting from the use of any information contained in
this E-mail and shall not be liable to any person who acts or omits to do
anything in reliance upon it.