RE: Cool alternative to the TSR linkage kit

I had to make an adjustable linkage once (threaded rod tack welded to
the stock ends) to make all the gears engage...  It worked fine for a
while, but I too had to adjust it periodically.  The real problem,
though, was my engine mounts were shot, resulting in an ever-moving
engine which would "sit" differently from time to time...  IMHO, if
your mounts are good, and the rest of the gearshift system is ok you
should never have to adjust the linkages after they're setup
correctly...

  Mark.

81 S.