Re: hello again

>Not sure who's still on the list that I know from a few years ago, but hello
>to all. Still have my '78 2.0 8v crossflow rig, but am getting the itch to
>start a new project. Finally got a garage of my own. What's the hot swap
>these days? 1.8T (or is that old news). Glad to be back.
>
>JR
>
>John Ryland
>Richmond, VA

Hi John, been a while.  Welcome back! Send me a few new pictures of your
nice Mk1 for the site, eh?  Do you want to do a totally new car, or swap
out your 2L for something with more go?  If it were me with that 2L,
I'd turbo it. :)  Do you still have all the info on that swap?  I'd be
very interested in that info...thanks John!

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net