Re: hello again

Welcome back John!

Of COURSE we still remember you and your sweet sliver mk1 :-)

Eric

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001, John Ryland wrote:

> Not sure who's still on the list that I know from a few years ago, but hello
> to all. Still have my '78 2.0 8v crossflow rig, but am getting the itch to
> start a new project. Finally got a garage of my own. What's the hot swap
> these days? 1.8T (or is that old news). Glad to be back.
>
> JR
>
> John Ryland
> Richmond, VA

Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car turned Daily Driver, mine)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic (SOLD)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)

-Kelli Fox