Re: 16V ig. timing

When I raced at SIR I actually dropped .3 seconds off my time but I think
that was mostly from getting a little practice and, moreso, from the 112
octane fuel (or whatever they sell at the track for $6 a gal!!).  Can't say
that the timing helped much but it might have.  I did back it back off and
plan on advancing to about 8 or 10 depending on what the motronic setup will
take.  HTH!!

Dave