g-lader

thought about turboing, but that is starting to stray to far from stock for
me. dont get me wrong, a g60 in a 16v is not nearly close to stock =0). but
what am i really getting into if i do turbo? how much more is it going to
cost me than what i am looking at spending right now? i figured, since the
engine is out now, its going to be the best time to upgrade everything
(Schrick cam, 65mm pully, ECU chip, larger intercooler tubing, all this kind
of ish). and since i am saving for this project and havnt spent any money on
the charger, i am now thinking about turbo, but still unsure. how much would
i have to spend to break the 200hp mark via g-Lader or via turbo? what all
would be involved?

-Craig

"Nightmare" '88 16v (soon to be g60!!)