Re: hello again

Actually...I was about to suggest John saving up for the Nesupeed
supercharger....that would give that crossflow a nice little bump in
power!

Eric

On Wed, 21 Nov 2001, Brett Van Sprewenburg wrote:

> >Not sure who's still on the list that I know from a few years ago, but hello
> >to all. Still have my '78 2.0 8v crossflow rig, but am getting the itch to
> >start a new project. Finally got a garage of my own. What's the hot swap
> >these days? 1.8T (or is that old news). Glad to be back.
> >
> >JR
> >
> >John Ryland
> >Richmond, VA
>
> Hi John, been a while.  Welcome back! Send me a few new pictures of your
> nice Mk1 for the site, eh?  Do you want to do a totally new car, or swap
> out your 2L for something with more go?  If it were me with that 2L,
> I'd turbo it. :)  Do you still have all the info on that swap?  I'd be
> very interested in that info...thanks John!
>
> ==Brett
>
>  \/  '84 Scirocco (ITB racer 2B) | "Hot VW's, take two home. They're small"
> \/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net

Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car turned Daily Driver, mine)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic (SOLD)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)

-Kelli Fox