RE: Cool alternative to the TSR linkage kit

I was thinking about Premo's comment earlier and trying to figure out why
they would come loose and the only answer I found was if the thread is too
fine or too coarse, the nut can vibrate loose, but since the shaft of the
bolt that goes into the end is screwed in and is held in place by a fixed
point, EVEN if the bolt came loose, it would remain in position, so I thnk
premo must of had a bad luck with the set he got/made himself by design
flaws and having parts that were poorly engineered versus a "common"
problem.

My personal experience with adjustable shft linkages, its an old-school
method we used to use Alot in Ford Racing Groups to make the shifting
closer/tighter for our cars, and I never encountered any problems with this
type of shift linkage style. (I am not vouching for ANY product at this
point, only type of product), and I don't know anyone that beat a stick
shift worst than 1/4 miles pro racers sorry.

A Texan Scirocco = Patrick Bureau
Http://longcoeur.com/scirocco
1985 8v Prowler Orange GTX/Kamei Project
AIM: Patricdlc, ICQ 32918816, MSN: patricdlc@hotmail.com