From: Night Shadow [mailto:soltwede@privateI.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 2:16 PM
To: Craig Williams
Cc: Daun Yeagley; scirocco-mail list
Subject: Re: CINCY 2002 DATES - VOTE! (Was: Re: Scirocco get together 2002)

Well Craig, looks like Josh in New Mexico might come up to Denver to
caravan with me, so why don't you come out this way and stop in Denver?

The ride aint bad, and this gathering is the best.  You'd be looking at
12-14 hours to Denver, and another 17-18 to Ohio from Denver.

Eric

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001, Craig Williams wrote:

> So,
>
> How long of a drive from the west coast would this be? And how nasty would
> that drive be in a non-a/c with full poly/race spring suspension? Is it a
> totally wacky idea to try to drive out there for this? I might finally be
> able to take some vacation time when this rolls around next year.
>
> -- Craig Williams
> 1981 Scirocco S 2008cc 16V (As seen in 01-2001 Sport Compact Car) 15.114 @
> 91 MPH
> 1991 Passat Wagon 2.0 16V (For Wife & Son)
> 2000 Saab Viggen (20 psi, Turbo charged monster)15.047 @ 94 MPH
> Northern California, USA

Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car turned Daily Driver, mine)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic (SOLD)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)

-Kelli Fox