Re: Importing VW's to North American WAS-->>RE: Scirocco on Eba

     Does anybody knw if the same basic rules apply in Canada?  I ask because a
substantial number of people I know (former military) bought cars in Europe and
brought them home.  I wonder if there are various rules for different
cercumstances.  I'm sure a lot of those guys wouldn't have brought those cars
back (Citroens, old Mercedes, etc) it it was that tough.
     If nobody knows, I'll investigate.  Maybe if it's imported into Canada
then shipped to the US you can miss a lot of the tougher restrictions.

Cheers,
Colin