From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of B-Boy Krazy Horse
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 10:14 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: g60 Swap

hi everyone! i just picked up my g60 motor last week out of a 91 Corrado and
i am prepairing for an install in my 16v. i still need massive parts. i need
things like a supercharger, injection system, wiring harness, ECU, air
intake...the list goes on. what i have as of right now is the engine with
intake and exhaust manifold, distributor and ignition wiring, but no other
accessories. anyone has or has had experiance with this swap before?
anything i should look out for or keep in mind? thanks everyone!

-Craig
"Nightmare"  1988 16v