RE: g60 Swap

I'm working on the same swap into a '77, but I have been working on the body
and really haven't gotten into the actual engine swap yet.

The pieces that you are missing are unfortuantely the EXPENSIVE pieces. Used
superchargers needing a rebuild cost upwards of $600 on eBay. The rebuild
will cost $600-$1400 depending on what you do (stock vs. ported, etc). A new
supercharger will probably cost you 2K or more. The ECU and injection system
will also be several hundred dollars for used equipment.

In my case, I already had a rebuildable G-Lader and the type of racing I'll
be doing (autocross) makes spending the money on a rebuild worthwhile.

In your case, I would either think about turbocharging it or going with a
Lysholm SC from BahnBrenner Motorsport. Neither are cheap, but they'll have
sweet results.

If you can find a Digifant ECU and fuel system for a good price, go for it.
There's a link somewhere (trying to remember where) that had a nice wiring
diagram of Digifant. Basically, there are really only about 4-6 wires you
need to deal with. If not, you could easily go for an SDS or TEC-II system
since you have nothing to start with. The head/intake are already setup for
electric Bosch injectors. For high-flow, people have been using Ford
Motorsport's Bosch injectors.

Check out http://www.bahnbrenner.com and http://www.8vturbo.com

Have fun!
Neal