Re: Toughness of a Quaife?

no personal experience, but quaife has a reputation for their
bullet-proof diffs. that doesn't mean your tranny will be bullet proof,
though.

as for the install being straight forward, I guess it would be if you
knew how to tear a tranny completely down. As for the ring gear, I know
that it is a very tight fit on the quaife and you have to heat it up
and quickly tap it on with a brass hammer. Don't know about "resetting"
anything...

fwiw,
chrisg
'82 8v