Toughness of a Quaife?

Hey all!!

Couple questions about the quaifes.

1.  Plan on buying a quaife on the next group buy and was wondering if
anyone knew of these things breaking?  I plan on putting it in my AGB and
was wondering if this thing will make my tranny pretty much bullet proof for
drag racing (with slicks)?  I have always been easy on the start on my
trannies so I don't think my habit will change with the quaife but was just
wondering how tough this will make my tranny?

2.  Is the install pretty straight forward?  I was talking to someone that
told me that I will have to have someone with special tools reset my ring
and pinion when I am done installing it.  Is this true?  LMK!!

When I do the install I will be doing bearings, synchros, etc. so it will be
rebuilt with a quaife.  TIA!!

Dave