RE: scirocco-L-digest V1 #1952

I recently bought an Audi 4000 radiator and dual fan setup from a pick a
part for $50.  The radiator is the MkII style with the pins on the bottom
but has ALL the outlets on the drivers side including both the overflow
nipple and the overflow main line.

Yes that means the radiator hoses have to be custom.

The dual fan setup is sweet and easily wired in.  I also asked about the
stock dual setup at a couple local yards and found that it runs $150-$200.
If you gotta have that stock look, it's the way to go.

BcH