Re: floor mats

They have them at the dealerships.  THey are the BEST
daily driver mat.  When the get dirty you take them
out spray them with pink stuff, and hose them off.
They come out looking new every time.  I have them in
all 3 of my vw's.  I don't know what they charge, some
of the usual vendors may carry them too.

Tony