From: Foxx (in a box) [mailto:foxxinabox@copper.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 10:04 AM
To: Dirk Schneider
Cc: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: Fw: Logo Infringement

> ARE THEY CRAZY OR WTF ????
>
> what is next ?  www.scirocco.org maybe ???

  personally, i think it's crazy. what you're arguing, dirk, is a
slippery slop, though in this case it's completely valid. i think the
problem that we're (older vw websites) are running into is that vw
doesn't want people to be reminded of the rabbits, etc. that they built.
an image thing, i believe. though i don't know if it'd do any good, i'll
sign a petition. personally, i find it very disturbing that the company
that built the cars that i so much care for is trying to put me off my
their actions. sadly enough, my next new car will not be a vw.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com

[Disclaimer]This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional, or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee you
must not use, disclose, or copy this transmission. This E-mail is not
intended to impose nor shall it be construed as imposing any legally binding
obligation upon GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. and/or any of its
subsidiaries or associated companies. Neither GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics
Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries or associated companies gives any
representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the
contents of this E-mail. GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. shall not be held
liable to any person resulting from the use of any information contained in
this E-mail and shall not be liable to any person who acts or omits to do
anything in reliance upon it.