RE: Logo Infringement

Regarding the matter, and since I'm no legal expert, you might want to ask
VW AG in Germany about this situation. Considering that the action wasn't
started in Germany makes the whole thing somewhat strange - it would be much
easier to pursue such things in ones own country.

You have to wonder how it "came to their attention" that a site in Germany
was using the VW symbol - which I'm willing to bet plenty of other people
are using in one form or another.

See what VWoG has to say and go from there - they still are the head of VW
last time I heard.

Good luck, and let us know how we can help.

Tobias