Re: Fw: Logo Infringement

Aside from all of the suggestions to remove the logo, I see a general
consensus to protest this.  I believe that some sort of letter writing
rally to VWOA is in order, with descriptions of loyalty, and threats to
drop their product.  Or a few hundred Scirooco's in their parking lot one
morning.  Hell, the majority of VW owners have owned many in their
lifetime, and the ones who are starting out usually will.  After personally
owning 6 mixed models over the years, I am starting to loose respect for a
company that will not support their customers.

Judging by the signature of Stephen J. Arpaia as an IP Protector, he just
goes from site to site sending this email.  Well, screw it.  Lets jump over
his head and go directly to VWOA.  Does anyone have contact info?  I am
sure that if this thread got passed from forum to forum it could turn into
a pretty big event.

Regards,

-=Rick

84' 8V Wolfs