RE: Powder coat question

When I did the 2.0 swap, there was a period of about 2 weeks where I was
waiting on parts.  I took that opportunity to get everything I possibly
could powdercoated.  power steering bracket, rack brackets, the PS boot
guard, intake manifold and mounting brackets, the metal fan shroud,
alternator mounting brackets, and a bunch of other stuff.

Just remember anywhere there should be a solid ground, tape it off before
sending it to them.  It's way easier to do that than it is to try and get
the powercoat off when you get it back...

Joe