RE: Badger5 throttlebody group buy

WHOA! Mike, hold on a second. What's the big rush? There is a lot of
interest out there to get in on this deal. Refer to the following:
<http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=153231>

Additionally, you need to give a heads up in advance. Most group buys take
at least a week or two to pull together. We're dealing with people after
all. Furthermore, you need to explain at least the following:

a) How can payment be remitted other than via credit cards?
b) How will credit cards be processed?
c) -shipping timelines and arrangements.

I'm probably forgetting a bunch of stuff, but these are the basics, I think.
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region
100 Wall Street, 10th Floor