Re: Powder coat question

They make just about any color you can imagine, clear is no problem they can
even add tints to it for color and depth. Besides wheels it seems engine
parts are a top priority since its one of the most looked at and hardest
things to clean when unpainted. I have my intake and valve cover a silver
thats almost like polished aluminum . My buddy here finally got his VL six
speed and is having the whole case powdercoated along with everything in the
whole engine bay except the head and block.

Jasin
MK1 S