Re: MK1 Gastank... HELP!

Dan/Neil,
According to the Bentley manual:

"Exploded view of fuel tank and related parts for cars with fuel injection
engines (Rabbit shown). Fuel tank for carburetor-equipped engines is
identical, but pump, fuel accumulator, and delivery lines shown are unique
to vehicles with fuel injection"

From:
Rabbit, Scirocco, Jetta
Service Manual
1980-1984
Section 4, Page 8, Fig 3-2.

I know, I thought that was a little weird too.

HTH,

Randy

Neil wrote in a different e-mail:
Dude. I'm so sorry. You've got a tank from a carburated car! It doesn't have
the return lines you need. :(

Well, with all this talk of carbs, maybe you could sell it to someone doing
a conversion?