RE: MK1 Gastank... HELP!

Dude. I'm so sorry. You've got a tank from a carburated car! It doesn't have
the return lines you need. :(

Well, with all this talk of carbs, maybe you could sell it to someone doing
a conversion?

If it makes you feel any better, I bought the gas tank sealant kit too, but
my orig. tank was so horribly full of rust that I didn't bother using it.

I just got a reman tank from Peter this week. $160 shipped. Send the man an
email!

Neal