MK1 Gastank... HELP!

Friggen Fraggen Fruckkken Frakkkko Fruddnobber!
Here's the deal....'79 MK1-Original gas tank has 5
nipples on top for hoses to connect to it.  The
gastank of unknown origin that Daun gave to me with
the car has only 2 hose connection nips on top.  WTF
can I do to make this work?  I've already completely
restored this gas tank with the Por15 kit and hours
and hours and hours and a few more hours of my
priceless time and labor.  I refuse to NOT use this
tank.  If anybody knows if its ok for me to plug
certain hoses that connect to the top of the tank
please LMK. TIA and happy scirocco'n!
PS, yeah this is 2 tanks I've replaced on F$%king
sciroccos in less than 2 weeks.  :-)

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1987 16V Scirocco
1984 8v Scirocco
1979 Scirocco -D.I.Y. Paintjob Complete!
1997 Tacoma 4x4 V6 Xtracab VWHAULER, 1972 HD Rapido
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith