Re: MK1 Gastank... HELP!

Dan,
I just removed an 80 Scirocco tank last week.
I'll check out the tank when I get it back this weekend.
I believe it only had 2 or 3 on top as well.
I sure hope your new tank will actually mount under the car...have you
checked that yet?
Have you checked Bentley to find where the hoses go?
This way you can find out where the hoses come from and possibly T them into
other lines going to the tank if need be.
The niples (on top of the tank) should be for the return line, bleed off
hose (to the top of the filler neck) and the fuel tank breather gravity
valve (right next to gas cap up in the fender well).
The niples on the bottom of the tank will of course be your Fuel pump
connection (small), and your fuel filler neck connection (large).
There may be others, this is just from memory and the Bentley.

HTH a little,

Randy