RE: Bridgestone, was tire size question.

Where does the ole' Nuevo Mexicano fit in to all this? Granted, I'm a
southern boy by ma raisin' (No Fla).

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Bureau
To: 16V Jason; Brian Wagner; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: 11/14/01 8:14 PM
Subject: RE: Bridgestone, was tire size question.

>We'll all come up to Daun's and have a throw down (not a fight) a beer
>drinking contest, and you can't win against a Can-xan (Patrick) :).

Well now there is a plan, daun is having CINCI next year right ?
Brian, lets get the largest Texan Rocco contigency come up to OH for
this.
well have a tech day to show them city-boys how to install a 3 gun rack
in a
rocco for quick dear shooting from the side of teh road.. (evil grin)

Patrick
Canatexan. and proud to be.