RE: Bridgestone, was tire size question.

Ok you found the "R" I'll give you that one.

But you have takin it to fer, how dare how talk about my cousin/uncle that
way LOL :)

Hell New York city is a neat place as long as it is not in the city, been
there on business and pleasure and it is just to overbearing for my taste.

Give me the hot summers, no snow, cold beer and rust free roccos, I'll take
Texas just cause ;^).

Brian

87 16v
86 8v (parts car)
85 Wolfsburg (white coming to a garage near me soon)